Monday, August 17, 2009

Goodbye Tennessee

Alright youngins', this is it for me and Tennessee. I'm packing up my stuff and heading out in the morning to Wild Wild West. It's a 27 hour drive and I'm making to trek alone so I have no idea how long it will take me. I'm thinking about stopping in Norman, Oklahoma the first day and then Albequerque, New Mexico the second day and that would leave about 11 hours left to make it to Los Angeles. I'm taking a camera and going to take pictures and if I figure out how to upload them on here I will. If not I'll put them on facebook for your viewing pleasure. I guess you could say this is a pretty big step for me and hopefully a positive one.
In all of the excitement and steps to get ready to move to LA I have almost forgotten the reason I'm going, to help kids in need. I feel bad that it's been at the back of my mind and have been trying to remind myself I'm going out there to work and then have fun. I'm hoping I can actually do some good for these kids and enjoy southern California at the same time. If nothing else this is sure to be an experience.
Well I have to go because I still have some yard work to take care of before hitting the road. As I mentioned earlier, I'll keep you guys updated throughout the trip since I know you're hanging on by thread to hear what I have to say.

See you in LA homies

No comments: