Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today we're going to talk about something that interests me a whole lot: outer space. As I was perusing the internet for stories to post up here I came across this gem and it got me thinking about other stuff. Scientists have discovered a spot in the universe where 2 planets smashed into each other several thousand years ago and one planet was vaporized. Scientist believe this is what happened on Earth millions of years ago to form our lunar satellite (the Moon).

This got me thinking about other things that have happened in the universe and do happen in throughout the universe daily. Further, I began to think about what everyone has thought about at least once in their lives, aliens. I am a 100% believer there are aliens out there. I mean who says they have to be smart? Who says they have to breathe oxygen and drink water? Who says they have to be ugly and stupid like Brent Hamby and Chris Earwood? I mean think about it; if outer space is infinite and never-ending, how much of a waste would it be if we were the only life-bearing planet? That's ludacris!

After my brainstorming session I decided to scour the web for alien sightings and the like. Obviously I came up with tons of hits and "evidence" there was life out there. Now how credible the inofrmation and sources were is questionible, that is unitl I came across these accounts. The link provided is a link that quotes NASA astronauts, including Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, who say they know for certain there is not only life, but intelligent life outside of planet Earth.

Armstrong claims to have seen aliens on the surface of the Moon as well as unidentified flying objects following them while they were in space. Mission control was ordered not to respond to them for fear of terrifying the general public. Other accounts made by astronauts claim they have been followed by UFOs and that radar definitely picked up the objects but no one knew what they were.

So, my question to you is, are there aliens amongest us? Are they intelligent? Or is there life somewhere out there that is in the early caveman state? Even if you don't believe it, it's pretty fun to think about, unless you think about them destroying the White House.

In other news, the New York Yankees hold a 5 1/2 game lead over the Boston Red Sox in the AL East and the St. Louis Cardinals are 3 games up on the Cubs in the NL Central.

Peace

2 comments:

Fatty Freakbutt said...

Please tell me that they won't you bring your blog on the plane to L.A. Please.

Will Powell said...

I'm driving so I'll keep you updated the enitre time Freakbutt