Sunday, June 21, 2009

Congratulations and Goodluck

I'd like to wish our friends Erin Williams and Kristen Osburn good luck as they have packed up and headed to L.A. Erin is pursuing acting and Kristen is working at UCLA hospital I believe. The two made the move from Memphis and Nashville on Friday. Their adventures in Hollyhood can be followed on Erin's Blog, which I must say is a pretty good read. So in parting I say this: Good luck chicks and I hope everything works out for you gals.
Holla

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Best of luck, ladies. Just remember that if it doesn't work out for you two, you could always become hookers. Love y'all.

Andrew said...

Also, I haven't had a chance to read it yet, just glanced at it while I was at work, but Erin's blog is way better than yours. Where are your pics at, Will?