Saturday, June 20, 2009

What up

So not much happened in Will World today. I played golf with my dad and tried to stay hydrated. That's about it.
As for other things in the world. For all of you hard of sight folks, you might want to check this link out about new contacts. It seems pretty interesting.

Terminator Vision


Also, as reported on cnn.com, some estimates have death rates as high as 150 in Tehran after the voting conspiracy. It seems like a situation people should follow closely because it could be the next place the U.S. sends troops to.

This next link has absolutely nothing to do with world or current affairs, I just thought it was pretty cool. This guy made an entire city with toothpicks.

Toothpick City

For right now, that's all I have. Sorry I only looked at cnn.com today. I'll try to find more interesting topics next time. Also, if there is anything you'd like me to follow daily, just let me know.

Peace Out Homies

No comments: