Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

We start off the day on a few sour notes. Seven people were killed yesterday in a subway crash in Washington D.C. The accident occured during rush hour last night when a train ran into the back of another one.
Unfortunatley in more bad news, Jim McMahon is dead at age 86. The former "Tonight Show" sidekick was a fan-favorite with his signature, "You are correct sir!" quote.
It appears North Korea is arming itself for something in the future. How soon is yet to be determined. It is suspected that a North Korean ship loaded with weapons passed through Shanghai, China earlier today.
That's about it for now, but I wanted to let everyone know I won't be having as many links from now on. Many of the links I have been providing hav been generated from Zemanta. I thought the links were going to stories and others useful things. I found out they only go to wikipedia pages and that sucks, so I'm going to stop doing that. From now on the links will go to the related stories I got the news from.
On a final note, I want to wish Jeff and Chelsie East a farewell and goodluck as they move to Greenville, South Carolina. Jeff got a good job offer and the move will also allow the couple to be closer to Chelsie's family. Based on the old saying, "A happy wife equals a happy life" I think Jeff did the right thing. Good luck and God bless to the East's.
So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: