Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello again

Hey, I know it's been a while since my first few blogs. I got a little sidetracked with graduation and the job hunt. Oh well, I'm back now and will try to keep updating as often as possible.

Since I last posted a lot has happened. The biggest events that are important to me are as follows:
1. Obama wins and is the first black president of the United States
2. University of Tennessee hires a new football coach; Lane Kiffin (come on, I'm a graduate).
3. My sister just finished her first year of college at UT.
4. Lauren Stephenson, one of my best friends, got married (now Ms. Lauren Richards).
5. I got a job. Unfortuantely though, I decided it wasn't for me and decided to look for something else.
6. I just got back from Bonnaroo, which was awesome.
7. Oh yeah, I graduated from UT.

Well obviously a lot more has gone on in my life and the world since November, but that's all I can think of as major events in my life at the moment. Anyway, hope whoever (if anyone), reads this they enjoy it and feel free to leave commentary or anything else you feel necessary.

No comments: