Thursday, July 23, 2009

So I'm sure most of you have heard about the Harvard University professor who was arrested in his own home earlier this week. The newest development is that the arresting officer is refusing to apologize for the mistake he made. Sgt. James Crowley said he was merely following procedure when he arrested Henry Louis Gates Jr. It will be interesting to see what will happen next in this case. Get your popcorn ready. link

Even though I don't totally understand this stuff, I do know it's a good thing when the Dow Jones goes up and that's what happened this morning. The Dow topped 9,000 earlier after reports from AT&T and Ford were released. Good news.

There is some story about Sarah Palin on cnn.com, but since I am tired of her I am not going to read it or link it.

I'll go ahead and warn you: This story is tough to hear. An 8-year-old girl was was gang-raped in Phoenix by 4 boys aged 9-14. It's an extremely sad and messed up story. Terrible

In other bad news the Taco Bell dog is dead. The famous Chihuahua, Gidget, died of a stroke at the ripe old age of 15. Yo quiero un tejido- I want a tissue

Well that's all for now. Sorry I've been out lately, I had some stuff to move and things to take care of. More to report shortly.

Kadar Kalacak pezo- Stay up pimp in Turkish

No comments: